South Creake, Norfolk - St Mary: The nave roof, a single hammerbeam and arch-braced construction, the hammers carved into angels. The nave and arcades were rebuilt in the early years of the C15th, and at least part of the work was funded by a bequest from the will of John Buckenham (1412). The angel roof itself was reputedly raised in celebration of Henry V's victory at Agincourt (25 October 1415), and so is likely to date from the period 1415-20. The angels were restored and repainted in the 1950's. While the wings are replacements, many of the bodies are original, and contain traces of lead shot, the result of C17th attempts to rid the church of an infestation of jackdaws.